Persona C Features
Always within reach and directly linked to the surgical procedure. Live or saved images are always shown together with control commands (select, edit, move, send, drag, compress, reduce, expand). Simply touch the icon to enable the function.
Viewstation with portrait-oriented monitors adjustable in height and angle ensure maximum visibility of the images and controls at first glance. When up close, users can touch the icons or select thumbnail images without affecting image display. From a distant position, the images at the top of the screen guarantee a clear, uninterrupted view.
Vast orbital rotation range (from +65 ° to –95°) makes for easy oblique projections without having to move the stand around the operating table.
Precise movements and wide angles of more than +/- 210° around and in front of the patient.
Operator comfort is key: the C-arm has a large range of vertical movement (450 mm).
- Function control via wireless footswitch for less cables on the floor
- Instant login via the NFC device
- Removable grid for low dose pediatric surgery and gridless procedures
- X-ray emission controlled by either a foot switch or a multi-function hand switch
- Easy lift front wheels for overcoming obstacles
- Top quality display, certified for medical use and in conformity with the relevant standards for diagnostic imaging
- Zero dose centering with laser localizers on X-ray tubes and on the flat panel detector side.
- C-Arm mounted Operator Console
- Brake-Axis Color Coding
- Removable Grid